Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i live in Kansas but spend a good 3+ month of the year in Illinois and next year i possibly am going to school in Utah, so i was just wondering if i could get my own forum made just for ppl like me who dont live in one place the entire year. because you know, it's entirly too hard to keep having to go to the forum list and click on a different state every time i want to talk bout trails or events in said state.

P.S. ima whiney little b1tch...:madman:

·
prbs
146 Posts
Everybody knows...

that moving around too much rots the brain.
The "transient" forum is under "other" and is for all those who not only have difficulty choosing a state, but even worse, a country.
If you think the Midwest forum lumps riders, geographic areas and topics together loosely, the transient forum barely distinguishes between continents, formerly paved roads and rickshaws.
In any case, do you really want the pressure of your own forum? Why can't we all just get along? The only reason NV gets its own forum is...well...we have enough board traffic to support it...and...quite frankly...prostitution is legal in most of the state. People dig that.:ciappa:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.