Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to upgrade the fork, rims, and hadlebar on my bike but im not sure whether i should wait till the toronto bike show this fall. Does anyone know if there r some good deals on the forks (Marzocchi if it will help) and also my friend wants to buy a bike.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Probably

I have been there a couple of times and there are some very good deal but maybe not exactly what you are looking for, it is just random. My friend bought a bike that was an excellent deal.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Travis Bickle said:
I have been there a couple of times and there are some very good deal but maybe not exactly what you are looking for, it is just random. My friend bought a bike that was an excellent deal.
Thanks for your help. I sitll dont know what to do. I need a fork and right now i could get deal on the Marz dj 3 at the bike store but if i dont get it now it might be gone after the bike show??? :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ruskyi121 said:
I wanted to upgrade the fork, rims, and hadlebar on my bike but im not sure whether i should wait till the toronto bike show this fall. Does anyone know if there r some good deals on the forks (Marzocchi if it will help) and also my friend wants to buy a bike.

Thank you :)
I've gone a couple of times, if you're looking for a complete bike (like your friend is) then I would say go to the show. They usually have really good deals (due to dealers clearing out inventory) for complete bikes.

As for parts, it's pretty much luck of the draw. I sometimes find that internet dealers from the states often beat the prices at the show, but you'll never know unless you go. I remember one year they had avid brakes for $75 cdn.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ruskyi121 said:
Thanks for your help. I sitll dont know what to do. I need a fork and right now i could get deal on the Marz dj 3 at the bike store but if i dont get it now it might be gone after the bike show??? :(
Just wondering, is it any better than what Bikeroom's offering?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts