Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does anyone know where this frame came from (country) and any more info (year and that stuff) ive searched the giant site and cant seem to find it, the raised GIANT is throwing my search off THANKS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
mtbman1127 said:
So does anyone know where this frame came from (country) and any more info (year and that stuff) ive searched the giant site and cant seem to find it, the raised GIANT is throwing my search off THANKS :thumbsup:

Okay, how the heck did you do THAT?!?!?! Fiberglass?

·
club très grand de VTT
288 Posts
mtbman1127,

There are quite a few specimens of that frame here in Malaysia, which were sold as '01/'02 year model NRS offerings. Apart from the raised lettering, the absence of hydroformed top tubes also indicates (roughly) the period it came from. FWIW, even the '04/'05 year model NRS bikes here still came with the extra length dropouts from the seat stays. The only model you can buy here with the shorter dropouts is known locally as the NRS-G.

Not 100% sure about origin, but most bike stuff here comes from from Taiwan via the associated bicycle mafia cartel, oops, I mean regular distributors.

P.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.