Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Campus Cycle and Fly Fishing will be holding Customer Appreciation Days on August 27 & 28. On the 27th there will be a screening of Kranked 8: Revolve at the shop. There will be food, beer, swag and one lucky attendee will even win a GT Peace 9er. Yes, you heard right - a bicycle will be given away.
On the 28th the celebration will move to Hess Field to meet up with the GT demo truck. The truck will be there from noon to five. Come and ride high end mountain bikes all afternoon and hang out. Both events will be free and everyone is welcome.

Soil Slope Motocross Poster Extreme sport

Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Tire Wheel

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Wheel Tire

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle fork Bicycle wheel rim

Wheel Transport Rim Spoke Bicycle wheel rim

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle wheel rim

Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle fork Wheel

Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim

·
The Krazy Never Die
198 Posts
hmmmm go to bretts shop.... or DH world cup ???? hmmmm

guess this post pissed someone off sorry... didnt mean to. But trust me Brett knows me and knows if theres anyway possible for me to be there I WILL BE!!!! SOOOOO GRRRRR !!!! and yeah i am an azzhole! ask my x-wife

·
The Krazy Never Die
198 Posts
brett im thinking she took that the wrong way lol... but she has me figured out already !! Id say 9 chances out 10 ill prolly be at your shop. the world cup race would be nice but i dont actually for see me going

·
The Krazy Never Die
198 Posts
chris i must admitt i like the end of the video you made of the wheres bob... i like your little commercial you made. but how many takes did you do till you got it right .

·
The Krazy Never Die
198 Posts
April Wine said:
Well that rulez me out then. :(
lol why do you hate me... Brett knows i was only kidding.... if it means that much to you i wont go.... geeeez

P.S. cheer up... brett knows im a prick.. just ask him

1 - 20 of 35 Posts