Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found nothing in the search on this but would love to know if there is any decent camping around the freeride park area?

thinking about coming out there the weekend of Aug 4-6. any other Diablo tips would be apprecited too as we Buckeyes are not too familiar with the park.

thanks. lemme know if any of you are going to be there riding that weekend. show us around and I'll make my bud Q buy you a beer afterwards! :D

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Hi:

You might want to check HCOR.net. I think they were just discussing this topic but I don't remember any places over there.
It's an awesome park...What bike are you bringing?

Kat

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SuperKat7 said:
Hi:

You might want to check HCOR.net. I think they were just discussing this topic but I don't remember any places over there.
It's an awesome park...What bike are you bringing?

Kat
thanks to you both.

Im bringing the Heckler (setup with a z150/5th coil). sound like the right rig for the job??

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Cool

I've seen a few Hecklers there. I think I'm working the 5th but I might try to get there for the 6th. Maybe I'll see ya!

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SuperKat7 said:
I've seen a few Hecklers there. I think I'm working the 5th but I might try to get there for the 6th. Maybe I'll see ya!
Ill drop you a pm with my cell. If you're coming by, just give me a shout and we'll hook up for sure. Im pretty stoked on seeing it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.