Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dirt Diva Little h
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? I'm signed up for the August 23,24. And am super stoked! I hope to see some other girls there. Finally I freeride camp I can drive to on the East Coast!! The best part is they ask you to put down your parents as your contacts. I can see it now......mother of 2 surrounded by 17 y.o., LOL! Okay I'm so excited I can spell! C H A M P I O N S!

·
~~~~~~~~
5,937 Posts
hey this is jewels, but too lazy to log out BF. Good on ya!! don't worry about being a mom, you get double props for that. 17 year olds???? come on, there aren't oldies like that in COC!!:p:p:p Anyhow, I just finished the dirt series and can't say enough great things about it. There was a lady in our group who probably almost 60 years old and such a killer rider. She was so modest and nice, we all loved her. She was a ski racer (from austria i think) back in the day and teaches gymnastics, so you know she is a natural athlete. Anyhow, she was the BEST jumper in the group. For real, she had the smooth technique. Have a super time in COC!:thumbsup:

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Jeep Event?

I'll be there but I'll be checking out the Jeep event they have going on. It's a good thing....TV coverage and all. The place should be packed with people.

·
Dirt Diva Little h
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome!

The camp day ends at 4pm maybe we can get some runs in after that until it closes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.