Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it is a bad idea to be riding bike while their are scouts camping at Camp Mack. About a month or 2 ago, I was riding up a road and saw some scouts and decided it was best to turn around and take another trail. Is it even legal to ride while the scouts are there? I do check the SAMBA website but sometimes it isn't updated right away on the conditions of the camp. Any help would be great. I will be riding there tomorrow starting at the Hammer Creek parking lot if anyone wants to ride, I will be on a green Niner air 9 if anyone needs a riding partner :thumbsup:

·
Registered
536 Posts
The Camp is closed for certain events through the year such as, early April there is a 3 day 3D archery event, the two weeks or so of rifle season and the Klondike events in Jan-Feb. These events are always posted on the SAMBA site and distributed to the pass holders by e-mail. June, July and August are busy with Camp and it is required to stay away from the main part of the camp with the pool and pavilion. If you ride there, make sure you have a current pass and have it displayed on your bike or pack.

Matt Myers
SAMBA
Trail coordinator- J. Edward Mack Scout Reservation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts