Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a new camelbak mule a couple months ago and have used it 3 times (so its gonna go). I found it simply to larger and bulky. I just picked up a fishpond pack which can be converted to just a backpack. I need to pick up a bladder is there anything out there better than the camelbak bladders???

·
I live to bike
2,399 Posts
just so you know so you don't get yourself kicked off the forums, you're not supposed to advertise an item for sale without paying for a classified ad.

·
~I Ride In Circles ~
1,629 Posts
Use any bladder really. Some are better than others. Some have hooks to hold them in place. Just get another camelbak 72oz. Simple enough. But then again.. you could have just bought a new camelbak for a little more...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I have a Camelbak Mule, as well as a HAWG. I found the Mule to too small for some of my needs (i.e. commuting and carrying a change of clothes, carrying my layers after stripping them off) so I bought the HAWG too.
I guess I'm saying this because I have not found a better bladder than the Camelbak one. I would go to REI or someplace like that and look at/feel/play with the various styles and brands of bladders and pick one based what you see/feel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts