Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Combat Wombat
1,862 Posts
It arived today!

BrianU said:
Just got a Nashbar catalog and they are having a sale on these right now for $45. I was actually thinking about ordering one from them.

Brian
I ordered the Lobo from ebag.com for 29.99 two days ago and I picked the slowest way to get it shipped, so I did not pay a shipping charge. The website said that it would be shipped in 7 - 9 days.
It was waiting for me when I got home today! Hopefully I will get a chance to try it out Saturday.

Brian

·
We want... a shrubbery!
550 Posts
Now 39.99 w/free shipping

Price has been bumped up 10, (buy.com) so that it's 39.99 that "Qualifies for free shipping."

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very nice so far!

Got mine today. I don't think it could be more ideal for riding, it's skinnier and ligher than expected when filled. The upper slim pouch is perfect for wallet, keys, and phone. The bottom expandable pouch is pefect for multi-tool, tube, CO2, tire levers, etc. It's just as big as it needs to be. The mesh "pump port" on the side is a good 8-9 inches. Looking forward to taking it for a ride.

Thanks,
Sam

·
Riding free's the mind
1,014 Posts
great pack

Yup, the Lobo is probably the best all-around hydration pack for the typ 1-3 hour rides. Not sure about the 05 version but last years was a great update the the original, finally getting rid of the velcro for zippers. My fav pack!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.