Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Cambria is having a Grand Opening Special for online orders only. It's for 20% off parts and accessories and 10% off bikes and frames. However, when you click on the link it says the page is unavailable and sends you back to the main page. Anyone know the code? Are there any restrictions on what you can get the deal on? Any help is appreciated.

·
some kind of hero...
543 Posts
steegemed said:
I saw Cambria is having a Grand Opening Special for online orders only. It's for 20% off parts and accessories and 10% off bikes and frames. However, when you click on the link it says the page is unavailable and sends you back to the main page. Anyone know the code? Are there any restrictions on what you can get the deal on? Any help is appreciated.
The code is...

XS1215

Cheers
:cool:

·
Daniel the Dog
6,764 Posts
Clarity on Cambria sale

steegemed said:
A buddy of mine wants some Magura Marta's, so I told him about Cambria's sale. Here is a chat I had with a Cambria salesperson:

[Operator] Hi there,
[Operator] This is J.D. with Cambria Bicycle Outfitter
[Operator] How can I help you ?
[Visitor] How are you you doing? The sale is 20% of all non sale parts? Right?
[Operator] yes in most cases
[Visitor] How about the Magura Marta brakes for $189 a piece?
[Operator] yes, the 20% off would work for them as long as thaey show instockl
[Operator] in stock
[Visitor] Okay...and you take the 20% post sale? Do you send an email to reflect this?
[Operator] yes we take the 20% off post sale, your e-mail confermation will not show the 20% discount
[Visitor] It just shows on the credit card?
[Operator] yes, that is correct
[Visitor] Thanks
[Operator] not a problem

Jaybo

·
adult onset ADHD
149 Posts
I made the web order with the coupon

lucifer said:
I am planning on doing the same today did it bill you accurately i.e. with the discount?
But as far as my calcuations go I was not given the discount, the card was billed for the full amount. Maybe the discount does not apply to Tires. I emailed them, I will post the result.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nor'Easter said:
But as far as my calcuations go I was not given the discount, the card was billed for the full amount. Maybe the discount does not apply to Tires. I emailed them, I will post the result.
You might want to call them this Monday to make sure. When I placed my order the online invoice showed the full amount but the CC charge reflected the discount.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I emailed them about the discount, they were very helpful. New store is actually pretty close by (though I guess they had another one in Rhonert Park before the Santa Rosa store) so I'll be stopping by.
Some great deals, discournt basically covers shipping, tax then another 5% left over for my cheapo order (under $35).

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mine didn't

My order arrived, on time, but they charged my credit card full price. I had to call them and wait on hold for 10 minutes to get it straighted out. They said they will send a credit to my card. I'll check on it in a day or two.

·
adult onset ADHD
149 Posts
Say Bob

XCBob said:
My order arrived, on time, but they charged my credit card full price. I had to call them and wait on hold for 10 minutes to get it straighted out. They said they will send a credit to my card. I'll check on it in a day or two.
From this thread, looks like 2 orders of 5 did not get the discount without calling.. not good odds.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.