Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
slightly more impressive <object width='500' height='465'><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/55204/l/' /><embed src='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/55204/l/' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='500' height='465' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always'></embed></object>

note how the head angle gets slacker and slacker

·
Registered
564 Posts
Two thoughts:

-Take that seat thing off and you've got DJ geometry!
-so all these fancy bikes with expensive technology is a hoax?

·
SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
1,253 Posts
Crazy Eastern Europeans.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
I'm betting Cam could backflip a riding mower if he felt like it :p

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
bxxer rider said:
slightly more impressive <object width='500' height='465'><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/55204/l/' /><embed src='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/55204/l/' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='500' height='465' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always'></embed></object>

note how the head angle gets slacker and slacker

That dude is from Russia and he's insane.
Watch any of his other vids...he was in that Achtung video, doing backflips off 20 foot drops on a RM Switch.

His latest stunt is doing Front Flips off 20 foot drops on a Specialized P3. :skep:

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
KavuRider said:
That dude is from Russia and he's insane.
Watch any of his other vids...he was in that Achtung video, doing backflips off 20 foot drops on a RM Switch.

His latest stunt is doing Front Flips off 20 foot drops on a Specialized P3. :skep:

he rips

·
Registered
735 Posts
"We're gonna do an opposite front flip. Also known as a backflip."

That's priceless. I can't tell if it's just him, or if it's a ruse he's putting on, but Cam is effin hilarious all the time.

·
Registered
278 Posts
cyrix said:
"We're gonna do an opposite front flip. Also known as a backflip."

That's priceless. I can't tell if it's just him, or if it's a ruse he's putting on, but Cam is effin hilarious all the time.
In the directors commentary on Seasons they said they could have put together an hour of standup comedy from Cam when they were filming him :D

·
check your six
4,181 Posts
Cam is one of my favorite riders. He rips and is funny as hell. I'd love to meet him someday..

·
Registered
339 Posts
We met him at Highland last year at the Claymore Challenge, he is a funny dude. Can't wait to see him again this year at the event.

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
call me a music snob, but how the f*ck can they use that song and mute or play down the lyrics!!! and it's funny how "action sports" are so incestuious with the music, i've been seeing some skate flick with that song for about a month now on Fuel, i thought this was all about creativity? /rant

damn i turn into a prick after shitty day at work

videos....... sick...

·
SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
1,253 Posts
I Backflip this old bike for Mother Russia. I think that's what he said.

·
Registered
735 Posts
suicidebomber said:
In Soviet Russia... Well I think you see where I'm going with this.

swaussie said:
In the directors commentary on Seasons they said they could have put together an hour of standup comedy from Cam when they were filming him :D
That doesn't surprise me at all. Every film I've seen him in his lines are by far and away the most memorable. Especially in NWD9. "I had swimming lessons when I was 6 till like 9 or something. So I'll totally be cool."

·
Registered
118 Posts
suicidebomber said:
Not quite so :))) In this video the guy (his name is Kirill Churbanov btw) is just joking, saying that he's a prorider and is going to give a test for his new "pro" rig from russian bike manufacturer Kama, in the end he says that the test was successfull and the rig is good for all dirtjumpers ;) In fact he rode RM Switch for several years, I believe he has sold it now and rides DJ on his hardtail

1 - 19 of 19 Posts