Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jim g, bob w, cruzzin et all. i had a blast there on wed. how does the mooch look for you guys on friday 4/15 at 5:30pm? i'm riding my 6 pack. no ss for me! i look forward to seeing you guys.

phat

·
Registered
679 Posts
phatbiker said:
jim g, bob w, cruzzin et all. i had a blast there on wed. how does the mooch look for you guys on friday 4/15 at 5:30pm? i'm riding my 6 pack. no ss for me! i look forward to seeing you guys.

phat
Hum, might not be a bad thing. Meet at Waterloo rd parking?

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CRUZING said:
How long are you planning on riding? I might want to join you....and are you riding on sat or sun?
howie
howie, just doing a 2 hr ride friday.. it would be cool if you could come. another 2.5-3hrs on saturday but i need to start early, like 7:30am early. doing TM on sunday morning for 2 hrs with mr w. then i'm going to help brendan until noon... it's juan's b-day sunday so that's it for me.

nelson

·
Single Track Addict
157 Posts
is this a weekly thing?

Hey guys,
Is this by invite only or can anyone join?
I dont have my bike today,but if this is a weekly thing i could sure make it next week.
Let me know when ya'll are going next. I am an advanced intermediate rider on ...A bullit.

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bulletboy said:
Hey guys,
Is this by invite only or can anyone join?
I dont have my bike today,but if this is a weekly thing i could sure make it next week.
Let me know when ya'll are going next. I am an advanced intermediate rider on ...A bullit.
i'll never post a ride and make it an invitation only thang.. all are welcome. that being said the mooch is a pretty tough place but an advanced intermediate rider should do just fine. i'm riding 30lb six pack and have a few extra pounds on me after a long winter.

after today i'm away for a couple of weeks but i'd like to start making it a weekly thing when possible. i'm riding the same place tomorrow (saturday) at 7:30am if you're interested.

phat

·
Registered
428 Posts
phatbiker said:
howie, just doing a 2 hr ride friday.. it would be cool if you could come. another 2.5-3hrs on saturday but i need to start early, like 7:30am early. doing TM on sunday morning for 2 hrs with mr w. then i'm going to help brendan until noon... it's juan's b-day sunday so that's it for me.

nelson
What time exactly do you guys plan on starting on Sunday morning? I have a long drive to get there from Jersey City. 7:30 sounds really early.

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
harm?? i didn't think you meant any harm :) .bob w is the person that was kind of coordinating the whole thing. here is the email quote from chain gang...

"On April 17th, 2005 The Chain Gang Mountain Bike Club, an affiliate of J.O.R.B.A., will be holding it's first official trail maintenance date for Allamuchy. The plan is to start working on several trails on the Rt 517 side of the park. Two trails in particular have had a bit of erosion over the past year. We would like to divert the path that the water has been following in order to prevent further erosion."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.