Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up for some riding? Urban Assault missions throughout Redondo Beach, Torrance, Hermosa, Manhattan(freeriderizzle I know,) or any surrounding communities...
So if ya live near me, PM me or post here and we can get something going...the more the merrier.

Doesnt have to be urban though, we could always go up the hill and ride...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am in

Anybody up for some riding? Urban Assault missions throughout Redondo Beach, Torrance, Hermosa, Manhattan(freeriderizzle I know,) or any surrounding communities...
So if ya live near me, PM me or post here and we can get something going...the more the merrier.

Doesnt have to be urban though, we could always go up the hill and ride...
Hit me up lets ride!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Counting the days until I'm back. How is that ride? Worth bringing the big bike or just the trail ride?
8 inch travel under 35 lbs is what you wanna be on if you run all the difficult lines and run the whole mountain in under 1 hr.

It's quite a lot of downhill. You could run any of the sections on 6 inch travel, but to run the whole thing nonstop fast 8 is the way., and a lighter 8 for some pedaling at top.

First few times I rode it I though was this is OK. After I found the tough lines and got into the flow of it, I have decided it's great. Certainly prefer it to snow summit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.