Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Will Guide for Beer
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride an 07 Trophy Pro and enjoy my ride, live in Sedona, AZ. Always wondering if there are any other Ibex owners around? What ride? What year? When should we hook up and ride??

I dig on my 07 Trophy Pro but do wish there was more room for more travel (80mm suggested), larger volume tired are in the future for me.

Enjoy the summer.

zul

·
Registered
310 Posts
i live right across the border lol....very close to Douglas and Sierra Vista...

·
Will Guide for Beer
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does that mean it would be easier to find my bike if it got jacked? :skep:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a Asta Expert X9 arriving tomorrow to replace my Alpine 450. Nice upgrade huh? I live in Prescott and ride with a few guys every Sunday morning. We have 2 other Ibex riders ( '07 Atlas Expert and '06 Apogee Expert LX) and about 5 others that tag along as well. Most of us have less then 2 years expirience but are having a great time.

·
Will Guide for Beer
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Call it an Ibex movement. If you make it over to Sedona, I'll show off some sweet single track (suggest fall/winter). I've never done Lynx Lake and hear that trail has some good flow. Pronounced Preskitt? Gotta love the Monsoons.

zul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.