Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I've been bored for the past half hour, so I came up with this pic. I've talked with Craig Calfee, and he said he'd be able to do it. I was close to pulling the trigger a few months back, but bought a road bike instead. Maybe someone else will dig the idea and go for it.
-Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
sean350 said:
Yeah, I've been bored for the past half hour, so I came up with this pic. I've talked with Craig Calfee, and he said he'd be able to do it. I was close to pulling the trigger a few months back, but bought a road bike instead. Maybe someone else will dig the idea and go for it.
-Sean
drool!!!!! needs more slope though, what size is that?

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Wtf?

is with all those rings and shifter thingies? Where's the 'boo?

Sean

sean350 said:
-Sean

·
Registered
374 Posts
Carbon showdown abrewin...

Happy photoshopping!

I talked to craig about a year ago concerning making a couple mtbs. He wasn't at all opposed to the idea. Said something like "I suppose at some point it's inevitable, we'll do a mountain frame"

Though between this or the Trimble, it's gonna be close.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.