Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a 92/93(?) Giant Cadex CFM1 full XTR that I want to sell but I have no idea what it could be worth. I don't want to post a ridiculous price or low ball myself either. I have not found any on Ebay or Craigslist to for comparison. Just had a full tune and lube and is by far the smoothest and quitest bike that I have...and FAST. Can anyone here tell me what it's worth? Any help would be appreciated:thumbsup:

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
It looks very clean but they don't seem to command top dollar. I would suggest parting it out as the XTR parts would fetch much more seperately. If you sell it complete...? maybe 200-300 bucks?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking the same thing, I just did not want to go through the hassle (too many bike parts around the house). I'll keep it whole for a bit longer and try my luck, but as you suggest, parting it out may be the solution. Trully a nice bike, and deserves to be ridden more often.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
what size is it? looks to be about 17" or 18"?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
about 20" from BB to top of seat tube. i'm 5'9" and it fits me fine.

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,921 Posts
Cadex bikes don't fetch much, but an XTR group of that era probably would get more on its own than the whole bike would.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.