Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a cable stop to incert into a hydraulic guide so I can use a cable with it. I know I could just go with a full length cable but I like to relube the cable easily by unhooking it and sliding the housing out of the way to relube. The hole is 7mm inside dia. I have been to many online stores but the description of the cable stops are so poor I can't
be sure I'm ordering the correct one. Can anyone point me in the right direction??:madman:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
1niceride said:
I am looking for a cable stop to incert into a hydraulic guide so I can use a cable with it. I:
why don't you just get cable housing instead....it doesn't cost much:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, i'm good at being confusing. I am always in envey of folx who can paint a picture with words. I'm not very good at that. Anyway,I'm looking for an incert to go into my hydro style guide to hold back the outer housing on the top tube. I like to be able to unhook the cable from a slotted cable stop to relube the cable. With a full length housing it makes it hard to relube the cable without loosining the cable clamp and pulling the cable out of the housing. The two outer holes are slotted but the center hole is 7mm in diameter. I need two fittings, one for each standoff on the top tube to go inside to hold back the cable housing. Thank you for any help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.