Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On one of my bikes I converted from hydraulics to BB7s I have two split rubber sleeves with flared ends that fit over a standard brake cable to be tight in a hydraulic hose guide. I cannot remember where I got these, and have looked all over LBSs and online, but the main problem I guess is I don't know what they are called. Anyone know, or better yet, have a link to where I can buy them?


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.