Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tribe member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to order cable management clips? I lost one from my top tube thanks to my bike rack. I'd also be interested if there are any colored ones instead of just black. I've considered using a zip tie and trimming down but I'm afraid that will look too ghetto. cheers!

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Zip ties are fine....

feltbee said:
Does anyone know where to order cable management clips? I lost one from my top tube thanks to my bike rack. I'd also be interested if there are any colored ones instead of just black. I've considered using a zip tie and trimming down but I'm afraid that will look too ghetto. cheers!

If you're really that worried about it, your local shop can order them from QBP. They used to be listed as "problem solvers" in the Big Q's catalog.

·
Registered
511 Posts
You can get some from smartbikeparts.com. They also stock lots of other small bits & pieces that your LBS may or may not have in stock. The only drawback (and it's a BIG one) is that you will have to buy in bulk, like maybe 50 or so. After all, these guys aren't your LBS, so don't expect that you can buy just one or two. Also, those little clips aren't cheap when you're buying 50!

For future reference, Jagwire makes lots of these small plastic parts, but Jagwire only sells to distributors. You can search the Jagwire site to find out the part number and then Google "Jagwire <part number>" to find out who has them for sale online.

As an alternative, sometimes you can find this stuff on eBay, but the cost of shipping may be more than the cost of the pieces.

Oh yeah, zip ties work fine too!

Se la vie!

·
Tribe member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the suggestions on the zip ties. It helps to know that quite a few of you recommend them. Guess I need to get some black ones instead of my horrible yellow ones. :)

Rick - Thanks for the heads up on smartbikeparts.com after checking out their site I was able to find some other sites that sell a pack of like four for $7. Looks exactly like the ones I have on my bike currently.

Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts