Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
the Chain Guy
1,351 Posts
I'm up for either. If we ride at Pulpit I'll try and ride over. Where is an easy place to meet up with you guys since I don't know those trails yet?

621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't know the trails? Good reason to do University. I suggest meeting at our house for anyone driving and locals, then the UCCS Heller Center for Bismirle. Here is an updated map from the last time we talked about meeting at the Heller Center.

HellerCenter.jpg

We could also meet at Il Vicino for beers and food, ooorrr grill tube meats and drink fancy 6 packs at the house. I wonder if we can get Tennubs to bring over the mobile taco stand?

·
I'm with stupid
5,920 Posts
ooorrr grill tube meats and drink fancy 6 packs at the house. I wonder if we can get Tennubs to bring over the mobile taco stand?

As long as nobody is serving up tube steaks with creamofsumyunguy and asking me to bring the buns I am game for this.
Taco are good, last taco party was on the rainiest night ride ever!

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Taco are good, last taco party was on the rainiest night ride ever!
Yeah, that was quite an event last time... I planted about 40 trees yesterday and they could use the rain, but I'm not sure it's worth bringing out the taco wheel to summon it.

Regardless of our food of choice, I would much rather hang at Casa del Inflexibles than Il V's. I'll bring a side dish.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts