Attendees:
Kitchenware
Eric the Red
Dave Too
ibmkidiii
titusguy
dreamforest
tbar
and a bunch others... (sorry I can remember the bike but not the names)

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Is that Rocky on the bighit?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Yea he is. I havent seen him since last april though, he used to lurk on here but i think he got tired of people not going super huge or something. Not sure...

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Debaser said:
OUCH! Is it as creased as it looks?
Yes. It was pretty deep, but I rode it for a month or so after that before doing a crash replacement. That part of a Bullit SA is so overbuilt that I never even thought about it after the first couple rides. I was freaking when it happened though, as I had just gotten it a few days earlier. :)

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
How exactly did you get the frame in a position to get creased like that? F'ing nut job.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
kitchenware said:
Yes. It was pretty deep, but I rode it for a month or so after that before doing a crash replacement. That part of a Bullit SA is so overbuilt that I never even thought about it after the first couple rides. I was freaking when it happened though, as I had just gotten it a few days earlier. :)
That looks bad. If you guys were doing drops like the 4tg pic (I think it was the 4th) you guys are out of my league; I'd have to take the Barney line on that one...

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Uh...no. Only two of the 13 there took that line. I played camera man instead...

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
Nice pics! It must have been a b!tch to climb 2000 feet on those bikes esp. with all that armor. But well worth it I'm sure :cool: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts