Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking a newbie up to Demo and I think he has DH skills but is little lacking in the cardio dept.. I have only gone up Sulphur and then down Braille, Tractor and Sawpit. What is easier, up Sulphur or up Buzzard's? Sat. morning at 8:00 a.m. if anyone wants to join!? ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'd have to say, up Buzzards is a easier route IMO. Plus I'd hate to be cruising down Hihn's Mill instead of Ridge.

Have fun and bundle up for that 8am start time.

-Derek

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
What D-Rock said. Buzzards might be a bit longer, but it's not as steep and there are some spots that level off to give you a 'break' of sorts.

And yeah, Ridge to (what ever trail you decide to go down) will be all joy till you have to climb out Hinhs.

:)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I've heard! So, take the road and Buzzrd's to the Ridge and then past the Heli Pad and then to whatever trail correct? I think he's having 2nd thoughts about the 8:00 a.m. start. Especially since it should be 55* - 60* around 2:00 p.m.. I think that would be more enjoyable for both of us!?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.