Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
mtbr member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has got to be one of the weirdest things I have seen while on a bike. I'm out for a Saturday afternoon spin on some dirt roads (pure cardio work) and moving along at a brisk pace and see a buzzard sitting on the edge of the road eating a dead something. Well I get within 20 feet of this thing before it notices me, it is startled to say the least and takes to wing like a 747. This particular stretch of road is tree lined and there is nowhere for it to go but straight down the road with me hot on its trail. All of a sudden this black bomber begins to spew chunks of meat from its mouth, I don't meat tidbits here....golf ball size chunks and lots of it. Kinda freaked me out for a minute and the chase was definitely off. Could this be some kind of defense mechanism? Sure was weird.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Third time's the charm!

All bad things happen in threes. Here's what lovely things have happened to mtbr users over the weekend:

First it's a glove dropping in the swill of a porta potty (and subsequently retrieved!) in the All Mountain Forum. Next it's a salesman finding a pair of MTB shorts with pubic hairs on the chamois in the dressing room posted in General Discussion. Finally, buzzard puke in Passion.

Thank God it's over.

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.