Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking of buying a used cannondale, but i'm not sure about what year the bike is. the seller claims it's a 99-2000, but i didn't hink they made that frame style that late. it is the one (isn't it called a deltaV or something) that has the slit top tube where part of it connects to the down-tube and anither short tube runs up to the headset.... make sense? so does anybody know how late these were made. the seller calls the bike an f1000, but i'm pretty sure it can't be a 2000 f1000 with that frame. that wouldn't keeo me from buying it, i just want to know. thanks.

·
Registered
399 Posts
morty87 said:
i'm thinking of buying a used cannondale, but i'm not sure about what year the bike is. the seller claims it's a 99-2000, but i didn't hink they made that frame style that late. it is the one (isn't it called a deltaV or something) that has the slit top tube where part of it connects to the down-tube and anither short tube runs up to the headset.... make sense? so does anybody know how late these were made. the seller calls the bike an f1000, but i'm pretty sure it can't be a 2000 f1000 with that frame. that wouldn't keeo me from buying it, i just want to know. thanks.
post a link to the add so we can see.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,476 Posts
morty87 said:
Often, small frames have utilized the Delta configuration, is it a little frame? If so it could be that late, but yes, bigger frames inb the Delta style were mid 90's only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.