Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
old skool newbie
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the shameless spam but its perfect for cyclists (mtn & road)...

I had planned on filling this thread with tempting, drooly pictures of the great trails outside the front door but the weather wasn't cooperating.

What can I say about the riding: after work its straight out the door, you can hit the trails at the last/first possible moment and miss the crowds, winter roadie stuff is awesome, & there's nothing like dropping into Apex as the start of your morning commute

200k HOUSE FOR SALE on Lookout Mountain (near Nature Center & B. Bill's Grave), Golden, CO 80401
2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1/4 acre lot, plenty of bike storage, 25 minutes to downtown DenCO, Front door access to 3 major JeffCo trails (Apex, Chimney Gulch, Lookout Mtn)

http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/Hom...4A48CCDB6BFC&snumxlid=1046742030&lnksrc=00002

Attachments

·
old skool newbie
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still local, just bigger

About a year and a half ago we bought a bigger house, with more land, just a few clicks up I-70. We had to spend a year fixing up the new house before it could be lived in. Now we are settled in and are motivated to sell.

If it doesn't move quick, I may take you up on that low-ball offer snowskilz

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Man that's perfect location for a biker!!!! :D Hopefully someone on here snags it and lets us stay there for a day or so and use it as the home base for biking. :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
I haven't seen the home, but that's a reasonable price for Golden, which is fairly pricey (moving toward the Boulder end of absurdity). Believe me, I know, I live there, too. I don't think I'd ever live anywhere else on the Front Range given the amount of riding -- road and mountain, but particularly mountain -- within 2 miles of my house. If you really like to ride, the extra cash for the location is well worth it.

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
if you doubled it (the size) we would be all over it, we are actually in the process of looking for houses in Golden...we are prepared for a long process but fortunately we live in NW Denver and our house has appreciated much since we have owned it...that being said we haven't found much to even look at yet, hopefully sometime this summer we will make the move....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.