Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a 2019 bike available on the Trek website and it is not in stock at my local shop. Trek's website says that bikes ship to dealers for free. Does the dealer set the bike up as part of the package or is that an extra cost?
OR
Should I contact the shop I would work with and have them order if they can or not I do not know?

I would call, but they are closed and they're hours don't align with mine until the end of the week.

Any one with onsite or experience purchasing from the website?

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
The dealer assembling and setting up the bike as if they sold it from their floor is included in the price. Makes no difference if you order through the shop or on-line as the shop makes the same (last I knew). Might as well as order through the shop to help establish goodwill.

·
Registered
2018 Trek Stache
1,500 Posts
When you buy the bike online Trek ships it to the dealer of your choice. The dealer sets it up for you at no additional charge, Trek gives the dealer their normal share of the bike sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.