Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I know here in Colorado there is a place called treads that does something like that, 6 months no payments. I know you can get a REI credit card if they have the bike you want there. It seems to me a lot of places do it now.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Colorado

brderj said:
I know here in Colorado there is a place called treads that does something like that, 6 months no payments. I know you can get a REI credit card if they have the bike you want there. It seems to me a lot of places do it now.
Second the Colorado. When I bought my bike a few months ago from Bicycle Village they offered me the option of 90 days same as cash. Because we were re-financing our home, I did not want to have any credit dings come up so I opted to leave it at the shop and pay it off in chunks. This may be a better way to go because it gives you delayed gratification and makes bringing the bike home that much more exciting!

I'm sure lots of places offer that 3 month option so you can take the bike home that day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.