Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Bite Me.
Joined
·
4,531 Posts
Butt Pucker - At first I misread the P for an F and thought this was some video about Fo - I'm relieved to see I was wrong.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,043 Posts
Please don't bring up that ghey cruise with Squeaky again. Fo has already atoned much for it- and admitted it was not his style.

cutthroat said:
Butt Pucker - At first I misread the P for an F and thought this was some video about Fo - I'm relieved to see I was wrong.
 

·
Powered by ice cream.
Joined
·
6,359 Posts
2TurnersNotEnough said:
With those long chainstays, I'm surprised he lived to tell about it.
It just shows his skill as a rider.

Steve: I am not quite getting my mind around that move? What is the most difficult part? Why the need for the tight 180?
 

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
Joined
·
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Enel said:
It just shows his skill as a rider.

Steve: I am not quite getting my mind around that move? What is the most difficult part? Why the need for the tight 180?
Yeah...it's a hard one to capture. Looking at the video it just looks like a fairly tame, garden variety,roll. It's anything, but. It's about 15 feet down and just about vertical. And, off camber. There is a way to just come at it from the side, and forgo all of the hoop jumping. But, in doing so it would bypass that granite gauntlet. I just thought I would up the ante with this move, and come at it like I did. But, it's just one of those features that doesn't photograph well.

Bill's got some stills that I'll throw up that might give a better perspective.
 

Attachments

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
Joined
·
17,287 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Yeah...it's a hard one to capture. Looking at the video it just looks like a fairly tame, garden variety,roll. It's anything, but. It's about 15 feet down and just about vertical. And, off camber. There is a way to just come at it from the side and forgo all of the hoop jumping. But, in doing so it would bypass that granite gauntlet. I just thought I would up the ante with this move, and come at it like I did. But, it's just one of those features that doesn't photograph well.

Bill's got some stills that I'll throw up that might give a better perspective.
please clarify if this new rock formation will replace the 911 pics we have come to love and/or will we be seeing you ride the aforementioned pucker next issue of Dirt Rag?
 

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
Joined
·
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FoShizzle said:
please clarify if this new rock formation will replace the 911 pics we have come to love and/or will we be seeing you ride the aforementioned pucker next issue of Dirt Rag?
STFU, Fo. The last person that disrespected the 911 roll, got their asss handed to themselves.
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top