Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the trail about 5 pm, looked like rain when unloaded but it passed over. Pretty big crowd, (not as big as the last Sat am I rode!) I rode solo, as usual.
pretty good ride, nailed the "big switchback" on the way up, still not able to make the rock wall section, but made a couple of good attempts.
Everyone on the trail was super friendly and courteous, a great ride.
I stopped to watch a couple of groups on the rock wall on my way down, a couple of them had some pretty good runs, displaying some mad skillz.
it has to be a good day on the trail, when you see a guy on a single speed rigid with moustache bars and girl riding a Santa Cruz in a skirt. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
I know of at least one bike shop that was doing their tuesday night group ride there.

Group rides piss me off. Talk about traffic.

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[/QUOTE]Group rides piss me off. Talk about traffic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they can be a bit frustrating, but last night, they were pretty good, not much of a hassle, course I was on my down when I met most of them, meeting them while going downhill is less of a hassle that trying to pass a large group on the uphill.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.