Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Holy sh!t, that's primo CCF material. That's friggin hilarious! Thanks for covering up the parts El Chingon likes to show off in a Speedo. :eek:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In the CCDB section of the sticky set ups? ?

So far I opened up the lsc and lsr a few turns from recomended as it felt a little dumb at first. I've had so much fun riding the exparamenting hasn't really started yet.
I did do one thing as I hate to be "Bucked" after a jump or drop. I set up a 1.5' ramp at home and cruised of of it a few times. No bucking at all. Interesting, I could hear my front tire land but I could not tell by feel when the tires touch the ground. Same out on a trail.
Never had that before!
Guess I gotta start riding harder.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
fermenter said:
In the CCDB section of the sticky set ups? ?
I am a maroon---I totally missed the setup page. Doh!

I thought the shock felt a little dead on low speed stuff (guess everyone says that) so I opened up LS compression 6 clicks from factory, and HS compression 1/2 turn. I played around with rebound a bit but ended up going back to factory settings because I started getting kickback.

Shock is simply amazing--I can now do standing climbs with only a little bob, seated climbs with little bob if any, and yet it still feels really plush.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.