Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Myrtle Beach Feb 8-13 for business. I'll probably find some free time and hope to ride somewhere. What's good within a two hour (or so) drive? I'd need to rent a bike too, any suggestions? Also, anyone want to join me or meet somewhere??

thanks
Tom

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
DireWolf said:
I'll be in Myrtle Beach Feb 8-13 for business. I'll probably find some free time and hope to ride somewhere. What's good within a two hour (or so) drive? I'd need to rent a bike too, any suggestions? Also, anyone want to join me or meet somewhere??

thanks
Tom
Blue Clay trails in Wilmington within an hours drive of MB might want to check this site out for open/closed status and Directions https://www.sirbikesalot.com/entry.php?fid=56

Map

·
Registered
26 Posts
DireWolf said:

thanks
Tom
I am also interested in a place to ride. I will be 1-8 for a training class. Let me know what you find.

Has anyone stayed at the Value Place? www.valueplace.com I stayed in one in Charleston It was ok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.