Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As luck would have it, my participation in the Front Range's Antarctica-fest-a-palooza was curtailed by a business trip out to the big red S in Morgan Hill Cali (we still have leaves on trees and you can see the ground) fornia.

I spent three days riding a variety

of skinny tired thingbobs

Before getting down to the more pressing business of attaching tread to trail.

I was lent an eerily familiar bike.

(despite a few minor component changes to bring it up to spec, it was the exact same bike I rode several months ago @ interbike:

)

My employee and travelling companion was set up with a nice demo bike as well, courtesy of Francois

Modesty prohibits me from going into too much detail, but it felt awfully, awfully darned good to ride dirt again. Heck it was nice just to see dirt. Big thanks to Francois for the ride and the demo management for Erik and for the uber tasty Vietnamese spring rolls for the post ride. A lovely pairing with the Lagunitas IPA, I thought.

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Nice!...

Holy shi-ite, I've forgotten what dirt looks like!

My latest Big 'S' product, has seen ONE dirt (and snow) ride!!

Thanks for the hit!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
amar la vida de dos niner
2,682 Posts
Loudpawlz said:
... that trip will haunt you all this week while you are scraping ice off your windshield like the rest of us.
Or sustain him! :thumbsup:

Cool beans. Maybe my boss at my new bike-shop job will drag me along on such "business trips." I guess I better make sure I'm friggin indispensable.

·
beer thief
4,931 Posts
SlowSSer said:
well, i'm jealous. business trips for me have been to michigan, ohio and illinois recently visiting 300' towers. ugh. here's a pic to bring this thread to my level:
Ha, that's my gig, too. The wireless business is very profitable, but not as exciting as Mr. Sloan's. Most of the time, anyway....

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.