Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year you goobers!!!!!!!!

Be safe tonight, it's amateur hour all night. I'm staying home and cooking up some home made pizza and plan to watch Travis jump his Rally car with a few friends.

Everyone coming over tonight either stays the night or gets a cab ride on me.

Sucks that it's a no burn night. I love having a bon fire in the back yard on nights like these.

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
Happy New Year!

I will definitely be safe since I have a two beer max......my body can't handle alcohol anymore. It just hurts too bad.

·
Registered
766 Posts
tjkm said:
Home with a sick 3 year old. Good times.........

Happy New Years!
I've got you beat... I'm staying home (at my parents) with my sick wife who's pregnant, my sick 4 year old, my sick 2 year old, my sick mother and my dad who has death grip on the remote control while he's sleeping.

Ah... gotta love the holidays!

·
livin' the dream......
1,967 Posts
It's a New Years miracle...........after a few rounds of projectile vomiting between 7pm and about 1030pm last night, my daughter wakes up today like nothing happened. Her color came back, eating food, keeping everything down.

I did not add that we were at a party at 7pm last night at a neighbors house when all this started. I hope their couch is okay. Doubt we'll be invited back.....

Crankymonkey, yes you have me beat!

·
Registered
766 Posts
tjkm said:
It's a New Years miracle...........after a few rounds of projectile vomiting between 7pm and about 1030pm last night, my daughter wakes up today like nothing happened. Her color came back, eating food, keeping everything down.

I did not add that we were at a party at 7pm last night at a neighbors house when all this started. I hope their couch is okay. Doubt we'll be invited back.....

Crankymonkey, yes you have me beat!
Been there with the projectile vomiting and a 3 year old. I rode out to the ocean and my wife meet me with the kids for lunch. She took the winding road through the mountains, I got to clean up the vomit outside a country store. Good times.

·
livin' the dream......
1,967 Posts
That is awesome. Great pic!

Upside: Not going to the party kept me from putting back many beers, so I was able to get a good ride in today up Windgate Pass.

Downside: Many people, pets, jogging strollers, horses, runners, more people, all on Windgate Pass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.