Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Burner Modifications

642 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  tscheezy
I was wondering of those who bought the 4 inch rockers for their Burners, who's using them and have they made a noticable difference?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Robin1 said:
I was wondering of those who bought the 4 inch rockers for their Burners, who's using them and have they made a noticable difference?
Yes, and yes.

They do make things noticably plusher - just a little more cushion back there. I'd see no reason to ever switch back to the stock rockers, if that tells you anything. Is it worth the money? That's up to you...
yes

I believe that the 4" rocker were a solid upgrade. The ride (as other have stated) seems "plusher". I pleased I spend the money. Then again I might be trying to justify the cost to myself. If you have the extra cash, I said you should do it.
I have a set of the original Turner XR rockers for the XCE (for 4" of travel on the XCE and Burner using a 1.5" stroke shock) for sale, brand new, never installed. I'll put an ad up soon.
Have you sold them yet?

If not, are they still for sale? PM me if you get a chance. Thanks.

tscheezy said:
I have a set of the original Turner XR rockers for the XCE (for 4" of travel on the XCE and Burner using a 1.5" stroke shock) for sale, brand new, never installed. I'll put an ad up soon.
Sorry, somebody grabbed them.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.