Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been slacking on the passion hits of late due to a craptastic new internet policy at work and dial up at home, here's a few pics from the past few months:

Attachments

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Nice stuff. I just rode Wasatch Crest trail, out of Mill Creek, for the first time. That is a beautiful and epic trail - especially when you get thunder, lighting, rain, and hail on the 4th of July :)

Thanks for the photos. I need to get me some Fruita. Yummy!

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CharacterZero said:
did he land that last one? that looks purty hairy!
Yeah, that and a bunch of other lines that I will likely never make. Knolly definitely knows what he's doing out there, scarey how easy he makes everything look.

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
knollybikes.com said:
That guy is one of the worst riders I know. He couldn't jump off a curb without landing in a crumpled mess on the pavement.

:)
Ha!, I hadn't scrolled down to see your reply yet. Hopefully we'll get to do that one again next year. Good thing you had the big bike so I had someone who had to hang in the back of the pack with me!

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Photo-John said:
Nice stuff. I just rode Wasatch Crest trail, out of Mill Creek, for the first time. That is a beautiful and epic trail - especially when you get thunder, lighting, rain, and hail on the 4th of July :)

Thanks for the photos. I need to get me some Fruita. Yummy!
Gotta love the Crest, I've got the rain, hail and some snow down, thankfully none of the thunder and lightening yet but I'm sure I'll have some of that soon enough.

Attachments

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jobiggety said:
Amazing Photos!. Any good web links for Fruita trail info?
There's a ton of info on the passion and CO-Western Slope forums here, probably easiest to find through the search function. otesports.com and gjmountainbiking.com are both good resources as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.