Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After ordering my new wheels and getting off house arrest (1yr!!) my 1st week of freedom I head out to colorado to snowboard for 10days... there I break my leg =(....

So bad on the couch figuring out what parts to order and what not...

here are some pictures:
http://share.cramey.com/pimpind/index.php/Colorado '08/ankle

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jerk - since you seem nosy enough and I feel like you don't believe me, i got 2 DUIs in a short period of time, the 2nd one cause me to Violate Probation, which is a big NO NO in my county. They wanted me to server 2 yrs (1 yr actual) in jail for it, instead i got house arrest and 30 days in rehab.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Way Too much info ...NOT a flame

I'm always amazed when someone posts info about themselves that's not relevant to the thread subject.

I have read many of the OP's past posts on the southeast forum and that house arrest thing is mentioned in most of them.

But then, when someone finally asks about it, he/she gets defensive.

Baffles me.

·
Alien Surf Team
1,168 Posts
No biggie. There's always more to the story. Everybody lies (or simply omit incriminating details). You, me, Jerk, everybody. My niece's baby-daddy is in prison for 3 years and he didn't know the half million dollars in cash he was hiding for his buddy was embezzled from the bank his buddy worked. Not to mention he didn't ask why his buddy said he could keep half of it. hahaha Yeah right. I think I lied 3 times already today.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats funny 3 yrs is a long time.... especially not to know, maybe it will come to him.

anyways the whole story...
got my 1st dui, did everything for it, but i was on probation.... then i got my 2nd one, 2 with in 5 yrs and violated probation becasue of it. the vop was the main thing, state wanted 2 yr in jail, we settled for 6 months house arrest + what i had served already on house arrest (between 2nd dui and court ~4.5months) and i opted to go a rehab center to show the judge i was changing my life around. it helped. i got my reduced sentence and finished everything.... i got like 1 month of standard probation left (jan 25th) then im a free man.....

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jerk = yep, i try not to associated with most of those people anymore or not as often. ive gotten back into school (grad school) and i got straight A's this semester. I picked up biking as i needed a way to get around and not depend on people for ride all the time. I dont drink anymore. almost been a yr... so yea id say some changes have happen.

·
Word.
55 Posts
PimpinD said:
jerk = yep, i try not to associated with most of those people anymore or not as often. ive gotten back into school (grad school) and i got straight A's this semester. I picked up biking as i needed a way to get around and not depend on people for ride all the time. I dont drink anymore. almost been a yr... so yea id say some changes have happen.
:thumbsup: Hey man, props for the turn around and all the positive steps. I hope you get back on the bike sooner than later, and enjoy all the success your positive decisions will bring.

Again, congrats man, and keep your head up...:thumbsup:

·
pedal pusher
2,712 Posts
think1813 said:
:thumbsup: Hey man, props for the turn around and all the positive steps. I hope you get back on the bike sooner than later, and enjoy all the success your positive decisions will bring.

Again, congrats man, and keep your head up...:thumbsup:
+1.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.