Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to have something for the shorter rides when I don't need a full Camelbak and the market has a few 'enduro' options these days. I scored a Camelbak Repack for a great offer and I like it, but it feels like it's made for skinny minnies and I have more back real estate that could be used (I'm 6'7", 250lbs, 38 waist). You know what I mean about that I am sure.
I happened to be in Kohls with the family and spotted a Nike bumbag that seemed huge and, for $35, I picked one up. I haven't ridden with it yet, but there's a compartment that can take a bladder, 2 zipped mesh pockets inside and plenty room.
It might not be perfect, but it feels as if it fits a broader body better and worth sharing. I'll update when I try it.

Yellow Shoulder Orange Electric blue Active pants
Orange Active shorts Bag Bermuda shorts Active pants
Product Textile Bag Black Pocket
Brown Bag Luggage and bags Black Musical instrument accessory

·
jcd's best friend
3,412 Posts
That looks like a big bag! Definitely keep us in the loop how it works out!

Right now, I have a Dakine hip pack that I use but I plan to upgrade it to something bigger. I might check out the Osprey hip packs or maybe the Evoc that has a water bladder.

·
Banned
213 Posts
I would avoid them altogether and use more than one low profile bike bag.
Maybe you are some nature wonder, but I always experience heavy sweating underneath those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.