Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Got a suspension fork
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I can do this every Thursday now that the weather is a bit warmer, woke up at 3:45AM and out the door by 4:15AM this morning, nice 10 mile pre-ride to meet the guys at 5:30.

Great to get a decent ride in before work.

Listened to Diver Down, Van Halen, man it's been years! Forgot how short it is too...

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
randyharris said:
Hopefully I can do this every Thursday now that the weather is a bit warmer, woke up at 3:45AM and out the door by 4:15AM this morning, nice 10 mile pre-ride to meet the guys at 5:30.

Listened to Diver Down, Van Halen, man it's been years! Forgot how short it is too...
Thanks, now I got "You Really Got Me" stuck in my head.

And keep it down out there. Some of us are still sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Break it, Fix it, Ride it
1,940 Posts
randyharris said:

Your dedication is reaching epic proportions. :thumbsup:

·
EDR
10,310 Posts
Ahh.... Where have all the good times gone?

Must have been about 7th grade for me. I remember 1984 coming out when I was in 9th. Brings back memories.

·
Got a suspension fork
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
skinny-tire said:
Thanks, now I got "You Really Got Me" stuck in my head.

And keep it down out there. Some of us are still sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I rode right near your house, where you got the flat, and that impressive gal climbed up the hill going south.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
randyharris said:
Hey I rode right near your house, where you got the flat, and that impressive gal climbed up the hill going south.
*scratching head* was that me? I can't recall the last time I got a flat.

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
randyharris said:

You only got a 10 mile pre ride before meeting with the guys to ride?
Quit being lazy! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts