Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SS Pusher Man
7,596 Posts
"The battery can deliver the rider up to 18.6 miles (30 km) without any pedaling, and the motor can propel the rider to a top speed of 37 mph (60 km/h)."

"In place of the 26-, 27.5- or 29-in tires that are standard in the mountain bike industry, the Brinco wears 24-in wheels. Those 24s hold onto burly, 3-in-wide tires."

"The 86-lb (39-kg) bike puts plenty of cushion between rider and hard ground – 8.5 in (217 mm) of travel in back and 7 in (180 mm) up front."

Just because it has cranks, doesn't make it a mtn bike.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Nicely done, but moped or motorcycle in CA AFAIK; guess if it was registered, it could be ridden on fire roads (along with any other registered vehicle). The crankset is perfunctory since I doubt anyone but King Kong (or the previous poster) could pedal it.

·
4,462 Posts
Bultaco couldn't build a decent Motorcycle so I suspect this will be on par with all of their other crap.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
8,801 Posts
"In place of the 26-, 27.5- or 29-in tires that are standard in the mountain bike industry, the Brinco wears 24-in wheels. Those 24s hold onto burly, 3-in-wide tires."
This is the best part of this. There is hope that I will still be able to readily get 24in Downhill tires for my old school Specialized Big Hit.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
KJ, you might consider moped rims; I think that 17" corresponds to 24" bike (AFAIK moped and mc rims are measured accross the ID of the rim, while bikes the OD of the tire. Of course, probably too heavy if you need to pedal up the hill.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'll just leave this here.

P1020161.jpg

Some may think it must be his favorite, but its the only moto NOT inside with the rest of 'em. Hmmm...

Catfish ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts