Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Living the Dream
1,798 Posts
Wow! My bullitt doesn't do that in the 2nd photo.

At least not with me on it. That is friggin big. Nice job.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Man that looks like a blast!!! :D I need to build some skinnies like the top one. :D

·
Just another FOC'er
2,222 Posts
I just put my Bullit back together last week after having it sitting in my garage without components for the last year and a half. I went for a long ride Saturday on it and I was reminded how nice it flows over chunky singletrack.

Here's kind of an old pic.

Attachments

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
A year and a half? Anyone letting a Bullit sit idle for that length of time is hereby banished from the Bullit Owners Group...better know as BOG. On second thought, BOG hereby banishes you from the SC family...for life...LOL! That's a cool drop pic there, BTW, so maybe we'll let you back in.:D

·
Just another FOC'er
2,222 Posts
TNC said:
A year and a half? Anyone letting a Bullit sit idle for that length of time is hereby banished from the Bullit Owners Group...better know as BOG. On second thought, BOG hereby banishes you from the SC family...for life...LOL! That's a cool drop pic there, BTW, so maybe we'll let you back in.:D
Yeah, just think of how many TNC Weird Configurations (TWC's) I could have ripped though given that much time. :D Hey, at least I didn't have the heart to sell her off!

A couple more pics. The first, with my Z150 on it, is from just before I took it apart . That's how I built it back up. Pretty balanced.

The second pic is older because I've got my Boxxer on it.

BTW, I started with a 6" Jr-T, then I went with a Boxxer Team, I moved that fork to my DH bike and put a spare Z1 (130mm) on it. Because it was a bit underforked I bought the Z150. Overall the Z150's been best unless I'm going "big" - which probably isn't going to happen with me riding the bike. ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.