Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the head tube length of an '01 bullit lrg frame or steer tube length needed? tried to use a CK headset and thompson stem , dont have the frame yet tho. the fork i am considering is a z150, so i prolly wont need to use spacers, but the steerer is 7.64" or 194mm. will it work???

Also, what would a-c requirements be on a 7" plus bullit? thanks, scott

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Just a hair over 5" on the headtube length, between 5 1/16th and 5 1/8. I laid a straight edge against mine, and a 194mm steerer will be close. A lot will depend on the headset stack height and your stem. On the fork recommendation, what eye-to-eye length shock are you running?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks...

its gonna be close.... the shock is 8.75 i think, havent got the frame yet, maybe tomorow. sposed to have over 7" in the back. scott

TNC said:
Just a hair over 5" on the headtube length, between 5 1/16th and 5 1/8. I laid a straight edge against mine, and a 194mm steerer will be close. A lot will depend on the headset stack height and your stem. On the fork recommendation, what eye-to-eye length shock are you running?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.