Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
hey cholla ball ! or is that a porcupine Egg? :p no seriously, i am familiar with bulldog canyon, but have never ridden my bike there. where do you usually start your ride? usery, blue point (bush hwy), or Idaho road? and then what is your typical ride? i'm guessing you take the main double track through there, but maybe there are trails i am not aware of. thanx

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i start at just west of Blue Point and follow the main double track. When it dumps out in sight of the radio tower, I follow the steep climb til as far as the cliff. Then I chillax, then i bomb home. :thumbsup: The hei hei was a much more optimal tool vs. my 6 inch bike. -25 min.

·
Registered
766 Posts
chollaball said:
i start at just west of Blue Point and follow the main double track. When it dumps out in sight of the radio tower, I follow the steep climb til as far as the cliff. Then I chillax, then i bomb home. :thumbsup: The hei hei was a much more optimal tool vs. my 6 inch bike. -25 min.
Do you have the GPS tracks for that? (I noticed your GPS on your bike)

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JackRabitt said:
There is actually quite a bit of single track on the east side just as you come in the AJ enterance to bulldog.
Check it out - http://mtbikeaz.com/trail-index/phoenix/goldfield-mountains/
It's all pretty primative but still fun!
can you post the gpx for that? I think the contact form on mtbikeaz's site is not working...or Mike if you are reading this would you send it to me?
thanks.

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eatdrinkride said:
Cholla,
Are there any locked gates that must be navigated to enter Bulldog?
there is a vehicle gate at the start you need to lift your bike over. No big deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.