Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Having a nice day!
1,422 Posts
Love to tell you, but I haven't been up to Bull in a couple of years. I used to like it a lot, but there are equal if not better trails around that don't leave me smelling like horse manure when I am finished. The forecast does look pretty good for the next week so hopefully it will dry out some and be in good shape.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other trails

I've never been to trails near Ellijay so I think we're going to go there instead. Looking at Ft. Mountain, Rich Mountain, Mountaintown Creek and Windy Gap. Are there any others that are as good or better that you (or anyone) could suggest?

·
Having a nice day!
1,422 Posts
You may want to swing into Cartecay Bikes in Ellijay and they will steer you right. I agree on Bear Creek. It is a great ride and Mountaintown is also supposed to be epic. The Aska Rd. trails in Blue Ridge are also very good. I haven't been to Ft. Mountain so I can't comment on those.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Rode Bull Moutain and Winding Stairs on Sunday. The trail up Bull Mtn was in good condition--some mud and puddles and one corner about a foot deep in water but ridable. There is one short section that is all big, loose rocks that is kinda sketch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.