Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
gnarlieness

When you build the jumps, use somthing as filler, i.e pallets, chopped wood etc, movin a lot of dirt sucks. Also if you and your friends are good make almost all doubles, gnarly doubles where casage=death, no rollable doubles. This will help keep away little kids that mess stuff up(no offense to the lil shredders, (im 16 myself) but when they get ideas they can F*** sh** up). good luck n get some pics

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well actually iv got some police tape and i closed up the whole area...also ur right moving dirt sucks, but i got alot of spare wood from a local lumber yard..dont tell anyone...so i will make some thinies and teatar totters and s h i t like that.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
hehe

yea don't put anything u can roll over.. make a bunch ok lil thing off to the side for the lill kids that they can roll. we call the gap inbetween the take of and landing kid traps :D or Bear pits cuz well it sux when you don't make the jump lol and your a total bear when u crawl outa the hole/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.