333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
374 Posts
My vote,

Profile cranks.

Bars, spank has some cool colors dunno the quality :p

What kind of a budget do you have for wheels?

Budget and riding style would effect my choices on the entire build really.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
well im thinking of

Azonic Outlaw Wheelset '08/'09
Race Face Ride DH X-Type SS Cranks w/Bash gaurd
WTB Graffiti Uk Tire '08 (they look promising)
Azonic Berretta Stem

My Budget is 15 hundred but would love to be under Im planning on riding alot of Urban and some pump track (untill i get used to it then there will be alot more) and some light XC trails when i dont feel like riding the 29er

·
Registered
374 Posts
I had a really poor experience with my azonic outlaw wheel set, it was a messed up situation but I know I will never run another set after I get rid of the ones I have.

I dont know anything about those cranks, I am just a Profile fan but my Race Face cranks on my DH bike are good so far.

Atleast look into Kenda Small Block 8's before you jump on the WTB's

You might check out the other Spank stuff on their website too, stems, bars, grips, rims... Seems like decent stuff

·
Registered
339 Posts
DAnREal said:
well im thinking of

Azonic Outlaw Wheelset '08/'09
Race Face Ride DH X-Type SS Cranks w/Bash gaurd
WTB Graffiti Uk Tire '08 (they look promising)
Azonic Berretta Stem

My Budget is 15 hundred but would love to be under Im planning on riding alot of Urban and some pump track (untill i get used to it then there will be alot more) and some light XC trails when i dont feel like riding the 29er
I believe that bike has 135mm rear spacing and those Azonic wheel listing you show from Jenson are only in 150mm. Just a heads up before you order them.

http://www.go-ride.com/SPD/yeti-dj-frame--1DA50000-1169049834.jsp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.