Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
PSYCHOLUST
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love riding and I love wrenching.
Since I started frequenting the SS forum, I have noticed that I am not the only one who goes way beyond what is practical or functional when building a bike to create a thing of beauty. The obvious things like the colors of frames and components( or shrader valve caps) down to cutting cable housings to the perfect length.
I am sure many of you have other outlets for your inner artist.
I decided to take my love of two wheels in another direction and spent a couple of winters turning a stock Harley Sportster into this:

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
12,968 Posts
Nice!

Here's mine (obviously not custom). Anyway... Let's go riding sometime.

<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From web</td></tr></tbody></table>

--Sparty

·
Registered
118 Posts
Could have hit the trails yesterday, but the warm Cali weather seduced me for a ride up hiway 1. This was taken at pacific Vally.

Attachments

·
Ovaries on the Outside
4,425 Posts
Dang. I don't have a picture of my SV. What I do have is a photo of when I was doing corner work at the motoGP in Laguna Seca.

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
17" 1999 Cobra wheels, they came with the Cobra center caps. I've thought about finding different caps being as the car isn't a Cobra, but the sheet metal is all that is left stock, everything else and I mean everything has been modded, so the Cobra isn't really to much of a mis-statement. Hi 11's on a good day, low 12's on a bad day. But, almost every time, I'll choose pounding my ass up some steep, rocky climb, listening to my heart pound and gasping for breath.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Thank you. That, and my mountain biking is where the bulk of my "surplus" cash goes. Of course, after my family has eaten, usually.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sweet looking Stang... Just not a fan of the vert, I prefer the fox body. I don't drive domestic though. What's up with that intake? Never seen that before? Looks sick. Here's a pic of my baby...

AWD Monster!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Very nice, looks vicious!! Turbo? Mustang intake came from Spectre Performance, flows 1150 cfm, fresh air is not a problem.

Sorry all, for semi-hijacking this thread, but it is interesting to see that some of us MTBRs also have some other interests. So far, they all appear to be performance oriented, just as is MTBing. I can't really picture any of us being into basket weaving.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts