Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're werking on some new bridges tonite at shawns house (golden/lakewood border) right near mills mall.

Beer will be provided and so will the wood.

Gonna be working on the new bridges that will be installed on the 29th
 

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kitchenware said:
How late are you guys gonna be hanging out? And what's up for the weekend?
we'LL be working from 6-11 on stuff. and hopefully test riding it when we are done.
 

·
Card Carrying Member
Joined
·
2,032 Posts
snowskilz said:
we'LL be working from 6-11 on stuff. and hopefully test riding it when we are done.
Ok, so it'd be cool if I didn't get there until like 7-8ish, huh.

When ETR gets off, I'll see if he want to go too.
 

·
Non Dual Bliss
Joined
·
6,240 Posts
snowskilz said:
We're werking on some new bridges tonite at shawns house (golden/lakewood border) right near mills mall.

Beer will be provided and so will the wood.

Gonna be working on the new bridges that will be installed on the 29th
I'd like to come up to help and check it all out, but we'll be working long days and weekends from now until Interbike. If we don't move to Salida over the winter, I'd like to do the same thing at my place.
 

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kitchenware said:
Ok, so it'd be cool if I didn't get there until like 7-8ish, huh.

When ETR gets off, I'll see if he want to go too.
Yeah gimme a call on your way down 303-513-0816 pretend as if your going to the mills mall and i will direct you from there

Todd
 

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DWF said:
I'd like to come up to help and check it all out, but we'll be working long days and weekends from now until Interbike. If we don't move to Salida over the winter, I'd like to do the same thing at my place.
Let me know when your buildin ill be glad to help out
 

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gigamanx said:
where do they get "installed"? Is that the land you were talking about on the table mtn behind mills?
On my land out in the evergreen area(40 mins from denver) Were gonna go put them up on the 29th.
side note: were still street riding sunday nite at 645
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
kitchenware said:
Ok, so it'd be cool if I didn't get there until like 7-8ish, huh.

When ETR gets off, I'll see if he want to go too.
oh yeah and bring a power drill if ya got one
 

·
Card Carrying Member
Joined
·
2,032 Posts
snowskilz said:
On my land out in the evergreen area(40 mins from denver) Were gonna go put them up on the 29th.
side note: were still street riding sunday nite at 645
Sorry I flaked last night. I got a headache late morning yesterday, had it all day, thought I could get rid of it, but couldnt. Went to ETR's place and changed my fork oil and it got worse. Still lingering today, but better.

We're doing another urban/dirt jump thing today if anyone is interested. 3038183775
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top