Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna build/ride up at my land this sunday, would like to ride palmer but it seems like thats saturdays gig so we ill build on sunday. The invite list goes something like this

Dwf and son
Pablo (loudpawlz)
Shawn (sin)
Billy (bpatterson)
bikeandski (brent)
.thumper. (grant)
Comtb (tony)
bikecars101 (no clue what your name is)
drum741 (j, who will be in moab)
mtbkr247 (eric)
s1ngletrack (josh)
dbabuser (jerry)
rallyblue (dave)
wes
silentk (ryan)

We can either meet down in the flatlands at 9am at the trex lot or up at the land at whenever after 9.

sorry for the rest that are not invited, my next door neighbor up there is a jerk and last time too many ppl came he called the cops. oh and for who does come up we need to carpool as much as possible pwease

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
snowskilz said:
Gonna build/ride up at my land this sunday, would like to ride palmer but it seems like thats saturdays gig so we ill build on sunday. The invite list goes something like this

Dwf and son
Pablo (loudpawlz)
Shawn (sin)
Billy (bpatterson)
bikeandski (brent)
.thumper. (grant)
Comtb (tony)
bikecars101 (no clue what your name is)
drum741 (j, who will be in moab)
mtbkr247 (eric)
s1ngletrack (josh)
dbabuser (jerry)
rallyblue (dave)
wes
silentk (ryan)

We can either meet down in the flatlands at 9am at the trex lot or up at the land at whenever after 9.

sorry for the rest that are not invited, my next door neighbor up there is a jerk and last time too many ppl came he called the cops. oh and for who does come up we need to carpool as much as possible pwease
Yeee haw! I think I can actually make this one. I'm down. :D

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
I might be able to pull this off, but it would be in the afternoon sometime & I'd probably need to con some poor soul into letting me tag along with them, so I may not know for sure for a couple of days.

·
Registered
220 Posts
(In my best Lebowski voice) "I'll be there, man!"

But I'll need to be leaving by 2pm if that's cool. The Corporate Man is keeping me down....

OH yeah, can we meet at one of the dinosaour lots off of the Morrison and I-70 exit? Since we gotta pass that anyway to get up to Evergreen. 6th & Union isn't exactly on the way for us Northsiders.

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SilentK said:
(In my best Lebowski voice) "I'll be there, man!"

But I'll need to be leaving by 2pm if that's cool. The Corporate Man is keeping me down....

OH yeah, can we meet at one of the dinosaour lots off of the Morrison and I-70 exit? Since we gotta pass that anyway to get up to Evergreen. 6th & Union isn't exactly on the way for us Northsiders.
RARR!!! trex lot 9am buddy

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I think I can go. If I do go, would it be okay if mtbkid came up? Not sure if he can/would want to but if he does, mind if he tags along? (Guy on orange asx from last weekend)

Also, need anything else for me to bring?

I'd prefer not to meet AT the land, probably TREX or the lots where I met you for snowboarding that one time because I'd never be able to find my way to the land. :p

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
s1ngletrack said:
Pfffttt... you guys aren't men enough to pound sugar and caffiene with the likes of me, go on... drink your girly beer - sissies...

;)
I'll join you in sugar and caffeine Josh :D

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
.thumper. said:
Todd, what should we bring? Of course bikes, but what about food / beer (soda for s1ngletrack), etc? Tools?
Welll.. currently the weather is supposed to be 53 and possible showers, i hope it gets warmer by then. Def bring any tools you may have, shovels, picks axes etc. I will grab burgers to grill out with. (We have a gril up there)

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
skilz - do you have any interest in these? There are three sections made of 4x6x14 (qty of 4) with 2x4s or 1x4s nailed to them. They were used for trials demonstrations and could use a good home. If you don't want them, don't worry, someone at bikevillage supposedly could use them...

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
kchri said:
skilz - do you have any interest in these? There are three sections made of 4x6x14 (qty of 4) with 2x4s or 1x4s nailed to them. They were used for trials demonstrations and could use a good home. If you don't want them, don't worry, someone at bikevillage supposedly could use them...
If snowskilz doesn't want them could I have them? I'd love to make some little backyard things. :D

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kchri said:
yeah def i meant to invite you too, totally forgot car dealers have been burning out my brain cells...

·
Still on Training Wheels!
1,107 Posts
Love to come and build, but like you said I'll be in moab! I'll definetly have to get with you guys next time though. I think we will be coming home late sunday afternoon or early evening so if you guys are still there I may try to drop by for a while.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.