6,770 Posts
Is that next Friday? If so, I have Thursday AND Friday off!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm in.

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
Fruita?

.thumper. said:
Dammit, Todd. You always hold these build sessions when I can't make it. I'll be in Moab that day and driving back. Crap. Next time.
If I'm not in Fruita, I'll show. Crossing my fingers that the big bike will have shown up by then...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
dbabuser said:
If I'm not in Fruita, I'll show. Crossing my fingers that the big bike will have shown up by then...
Dammit why is everybody going to Fruita/Moab!!! I want to go. :mad:

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
coincidentally

ironhorsebike1 said:
which bike is that?
We're waiting on Ironhorse 7 Points. From all reports they're worth the wait, and I haven't been able to do anything I can't do on a hardtail yet anyway.
Did hit Denver sk8pk yesterday for over 3 hrs, switching back and forth b/t my bmx and the steelhead. Nowhere near comfortable on the steelhead yet. Anybody know where I can get a rigid fork? :eek:

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
dbabuser said:
We're waiting on Ironhorse 7 Points. From all reports they're worth the wait, and I haven't been able to do anything I can't do on a hardtail yet anyway.
Did hit Denver sk8pk yesterday for over 3 hrs, switching back and forth b/t my bmx and the steelhead. Nowhere near comfortable on the steelhead yet. Anybody know where I can get a rigid fork? :eek:
Way to go! Rigid hardtails are the best. :D I got mine used on RM but as far as new, there are Surly which has a QR one (same as mine) then I know F.U.N.N. has a 20mm one not sure how much it is though.

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dbabuser said:
rigid???? you crazy boy!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
snowskilz said:
rigid???? you crazy boy!
Todd are you working this upcoming Thursday or Friday? If not, want to go biking or boarding?

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
dbabuser said:
I've seen them through online places for $60-70, I think that it was a Surly fork. I briefly considered running one on my Steelhead, but thought better after remembering the protests of my right wrist when I rode my CX bike on DR (2 broken wrists ago). It'd be cool - but I don't think it's in the cards for me, unless I should decide to build a "park only" bike.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
s1ngletrack said:
I've seen them through online places for $60-70, I think that it was a Surly fork. I briefly considered running one on my Steelhead, but thought better after remembering the protests of my right wrist when I rode my CX bike on DR (2 broken wrists ago). It'd be cool - but I don't think it's in the cards for me, unless I should decide to build a "park only" bike.
It's definitely a lot different than suspension, I think that I've gained a lot of smoothness from it, and have learned how to use my body as suspension more than before. Nothing gives quite as much satisfaction as successfully/nonpainfully doing something on a rigid. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.