Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
Got it in the mail today. I think Wifester will derail any attempts at reading. Love is in the air, here.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
332 Posts
hrmph, you guys got yours in the mail already? i have a digital script and i have yet to get my email...i didnt know print came faster...learn somethin new everyday..

lol how is rick roll'd been viewed 44 million times...rediculous

·
Banned
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Biggie said:
Got it in the mail today. I think Wifester will derail any attempts at reading. Love is in the air, here.:rolleyes:
Get derailed and then have a good laugh with wazupwidis.

·
Banned
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k1lluaA said:
hrmph, you guys got yours in the mail already? i have a digital script and i have yet to get my email...i didnt know print came faster...learn somethin new everyday..

lol how is rick roll'd been viewed 44 million times...rediculous
Don't trust electronic's.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
And here I thought there was gonna be a ganja ride or somethin'.

Tease!

What were we talkin' 'bout again?!?!? :skep:

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
The military history of the bicycle is really pretty interesting when you start poking around. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
garage monster said:
The military history of the bicycle is really pretty interesting when you start poking around. :thumbsup:

Yes it is.
It is also interesting to look at history as a learning tool.

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Phat Tyred said:
It is also interesting to look at history as a learning tool.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

·
Registered
332 Posts
see the weight of those bikes?? approx 55lbs, thats madness, they would have owned races today haha

·
Banned
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Biggie said:
Biggie that is so cool that you know Dickie. Nogears and him WERE in business together ... right? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts